And you think your truck is slow…..
- UPS is the only company to offer consumers the ability to control their deliveries through the use of UPS My Choice.
- UPS will manage more than 58 million online package tracking requests on Dec. 20.
- UPS expects to deliver 120 million packages the week before Christmas.
- On Dec. 22, UPS expects to deliver more than 25 million packages worldwide, compared to 15.6 million package deliveries on a standard business day.
- On Dec. 22, UPS drivers will deliver nearly 300 packages per second.
- Most holiday packages are not lightweight (under 5 pounds). In fact, during the holidays, the average retail package shipped by The UPS Store is approximately 11 pounds.
- This year, there are 30 shopping days and only 20 shipping days between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Mondays are typically the busiest shipping days at The UPS Store.
- Dec. 12-16 is expected to be the busiest week of the year at The UPS Store.
- Customers can ship as late as Dec. 23 for delivery on Dec. 24 via UPS air services.
Time to Get Active
Your next contract may depend on it.
They’re just going to shove it up our ass, one way or another!
For the first time the campaign will be run outside the party. Read it here.